CCER offers comprehensive and innovative conference, workshop, and meeting managment services.
CCER organizes an extensive number of events each year both locally and nationally. Examples of past events and conferences include the Federal Interagency Conference on Traumatic Brain Injury (Washington, DC), the Northwest Training Forum on Serving People Who are Deaf, Deaf Blind, Hard of Hearing or Late Deafened (Portland, OR), and the Consortia of Administrators for Native American Rehabilitation (CANAR) Tribal Training.
As conference and event management professionals, CCER understands that hosting an event adds extra work to your already busy schedule. We can take care of all the event details for you, allowing you to focus on developing the best possible program for your participants.
Our experienced and professional staff will partner with you and your organization to customize services to meet the specific needs of your group or organization.
We can help:
- Create customized online needs assessments to identify the specific needs of your group or organization
- Develop a budget for the event, process registration fees, pay all expenses, and provide detailed financial reports
- Identify facilities, conduct site visits, negotiate hotel rates and room blocks, and manage contracts
- Coordinate speaker arrangements, work with event exhibitors and sponsors, and administer the Call for Papers/Abstracts submission process
- Work with you to develop print and web-based promotional materials that are accessible to individuals with disabilities
- Register attendees with our state-of-the-art registration software and handle onsite registration for both participants and presenters
- Identify and proactively address all technology and accessibility issues
For more information on CCER’s conference coordination and management services, contact Susan Dziedzic, Director of Finance and Operations at (425) 771-7420.