Thursday, January 16, 2020
The Vocational Rehabilitation Supervisor Academy (VRSA) is an interactive, peer consultation seminar designed to:
- Increase understanding of supervisory performance impact on the VR agency, field unit and individual staff.
- Increase understanding of the impact of WIOA on the role of the supervisor
- Increase understanding of the impact of supervisory modeling in difficult situations – especially in times of change.
- Build a support network for front line agency leadership
- Apply tools for increased accountability throughout the VR agency.
- Establish professional development plans to apply learning in the agency setting
Participation in all three sessions is required.
The three sessions are as follows:
Session 1: Online meeting using Zoom, January 16, 2020
Session 2: In-person event in San Antonio, TX, February 4 to 6, 2020
Session 3: Online meeting using Zoom, Date and time to be planned during face-to-face session in San Antonio
To register, visit: http://bit.ly/WntrVRSA