ADII can assist your organization in prioritizing, assessing, and implementing training, program activities, and site surveys to meet your goals and achieve a comprehensive transition plan.
Relevant projects have included:
• Washington County, OR Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan (Accessibility Consultant), 2020-present
• Bellingham, WA - Public Right of Way Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan (Accessibility Consultant), 2019-2021
• Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Efforts Grant 2021
• King County, WA Coronavirus Relief Grant - 2020
• King County Metro, WA Reduced-Fare Permit Accessibility Online Program, 2020
• City of Ketchum, ID Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan and Design Plan Review projects (Accessibility Consultant), 2017-2020
• Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle, WA - Guest Inclusion Program and Zoo For All Programs, 2016-2021
• Research on healthcare access and the ADA within the Northwest region
• Community Engagement Initiative (CEI) in Pendleton, OR on healthcare access for people with disabilities
• Accessibility at the Washington State Department of Corrections (DOC) Part 1 & 2, which not only addressed physical accessibility but also enhanced opportunities for participation in DOC programs and improved policies benefiting people with disabilities, 2013-2015
For questions about services or consultation, please contact Eva L. de Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-771-7425.