Moving Forward: Building Strong Community Foundations Through Housing and Employment
Are you looking to improve your focus on your person centered Housing and Employment approach?
The Foundational Community Supports Conference is an opportunity to provide education to agencies to aid in enriching the quality of life for individuals they serve.
Join us for a 2 day virtual event full of resources, workshops, and presenters. We look forward to collaborating with you!
This year's conference will have a variety of sessions focusing on support through housing and employment. The following are examples of potential session topics, but please note these could change between now and the conference:
- Foundational Community Supports (FCS)
- Documentation of medical necessity and social determinants of health
- Approaches to address housing and employment services to youth & adults
- Basics of Individual Placement and Support
- Basics on Permanent Supportive Housing
- Benefits planning + Coaching
- Landlord Outreach and Engagement
- Utilizing Evidence Based Practices
- Peer Support in the workforce
- Housing Providers and integration with Supported Employment
- Justice involvement, homelessness and job seekers
- Career Profiles
- Other Approaches to job development and the partnerships with the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation, and Healthcare
- Cross systems collaboration – Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health
- Innovative Approaches to Job Development in response to COVID-19, Self-Care during pandemic
- Golden Thread – Coordination of Care
Please check back for a link to the registration page!