Session II: Moving Towards Your Vision
- Envision an uplifting and ennobling future.
- Enlist others in a common vision by appealing to their values, interests, hopes, and dreams.
- Search for challenging opportunities to change, grow, innovate, and improve.
- Experiment, take risks, and learn from the accompanying mistakes.
- Plan small wins that promote consistent progress and build commitment.
Defining a change project to be implemented within each participant's agency is the primary focus of the second session. Each participant develops a vision for their program, considers the interests and values of people who affect their ability to get things done, and identifies a way to change and improve their program. They pursue that change between sessions two and three.
Please note: Exact start and end times vary day to day.