CCER offers a wide range of face-to-face workshops, webinars, and online training to individuals and organizations interested in employment, access, and inclusion for people with disabilities.
Our expert staff can help break down complex topics to diverse audiences. We create dynamic learning experiences to maximize your time and resources.
- Disability Language and Etiquette
- Ethics for Rehabilitation Professionals
- Personality Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Accommodations for Employees with Mental Health Disabilities
- Disclosure Issues in Employment
For announcements on upcoming events, subscribe to our listserv in the footer below.
If you're interested in training for your business or organization, please complete the training request form.