It is our mission at ADII to assist businesses, federal, local and state governments, and professionals to ensure people with disabilities and the aging populations enjoy equal access to employment, programs, and services. We believe that everyone should have an equal chance to participate, be included, and enjoy a full and meaningful life in a barrier free community.
ADII services include:
- Assisting organizations, professionals and individuals to be more inclusive, user-friendly, and accessible to all.
- Targeting the environmental, programatic, and communication accessibility in these areas:
- Consultation services for public and private physical accessibility
- Museums, parks & recreation, lodging, medical/hospital & clinic facilities, corrections & jails assessments are a specialty
- Design phase or pre-construction architectural plan reviews
- Project management and coordination of Self-Evaluation and Transition plans, including coordination of public engagement
- Employment and program accessibility compliance
- Operational compliance, staff training needs and capacity
- Customized training and e-learning on accessibility, compliance, and disability related topics
- Accessibility apps, and much more…
For questions about services or consultation please contact, Eva L. De Leon.